Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser Review


Bye Bye Pores!
One second away from poreless baby skin

INSTANTLY. On contrast, translucent, gel melts on skin 
and instantly erase pores, imperfections, lines and creases. 
Skin looks instantly transformed into a perfect smooth canvas.

ALL DAY. Skin is shine free, even and
baby smooth. No burden to skin.

GUARANTEED.

HONESTLY, there are a lot to complain about my skin. First is my super oily face, and I really mean super. I think I can even fry an egg with my face. lol. Next is it's prone to pimples, if my face was a soil, it'll be fertile for it grows pimples consistently! And I also have big pores. I think some women out there experience the same fortune as well. AND IT'S OKEY! *wink!


I've been looking for a primer that will not force my wallet to have a diet and slim down since I am on a strict budget. The Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser is just the perfect thing!

PRICE. I bought this product for 299Php at Robinson's Place which is the only mall we have on our place, such a shame (i know). HAHA! Considering the benefits I got from using this product. It was so worth it! It's definitely a steal! =)



PACKAGING. I don't know why but for me, everything about the packaging screams FUN! The color and the fonts just brings happy thoughts. lol. So it comes in a squeezable tube which is good for me 'cause I tend to get messy with pumps. 


TEXTURE. It's a translucent silicone gel that will make the face baby skin smooth. It blends out easily as well. The first time I used this product, I can't stop touching my face. lol. It's also lightweight so it's not heavy on the face. What more can you ask for? :D


As you can see, my pores didn't went bye bye but rather minimized. Plus, it's baby skin smooth! I also tried using this product as a finishing gel. It gives my face a matte finish which is a must for me since I have oily skin, but I have to retouch through out the day just to achieve that matte look the whole day.



I used the product under my makeup as well as a finishing gel. It gave me a smooth canvas and a matte finish. But because of my extremely oily skin, the product didn't really last long especially on my t-zone area and my forehead. I need to retouch once in a while.

What I like about this product:
  • It's affordable. For 299Php, this is definitely a must!
  • It's a good primer and gives me a smooth baby skin feel on my face
  • Doesn't magically erases pores but minimizes them which is okey, considering the size of my pores. This is a bliss!
  • This has no scent at all. I usually get dizzy if a product have a pungent smell.


What i don't like about this product:
  • The product didn't stay too long due to my oily face
  • Didn't control the oilies
  • Even on cold-rainy season, this product doesn't stay long



I recommend this product to those who are looking for affordable primers with dry-combination skin. This helps to mattify your look.

I don't recommend this for girls with oily skin just like me :(

But if you have an oily skin but this product worked out well for you, then that's good!

I am now looking for new yet affordable primers I can use which may help me with my problem on oily face. So if you know anything, please comment below. It would really be a huge help for me =)

Thank You and God bless!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment