Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Acrylic Organizers


Before, I never really thought of needing an organizer because I placed my makeup on a pouch which was, by then, just enough for my makeup. It was until later that I realized that my makeups doesn't fit on my pouch anymore. Since then I began placing them on any corner of my room (I lack the talent of organizing, i know. lol). So I decided to buy an organizer.


I bought this Cosmetic Organizer for 180Php at www.iloveshoppersavenue.com
They have wide variety of cosmetics, home equiptments, tools and everything in between.


The organizer have three slots for brushes, liners, mascaras, and just about anything actually. It also have a cover that is a good thing because they tend to gather dust.


So this is what the Cosmetic Organizer looks like will some of my stuffs in it.
Before this item arrived, I thought it was big enough to load up all my makeups, unfortunately it didn't. *sad face
But I am still happy that it help me with my makeup clutter  :)



I also got myself this Lipstick Organizer (24 slots) for 180Php at www.iloveshoppersavenue.com. Since I am starting my lipstick collection, I want them to have a proper organizer and this is just the thing! Although there is also another lipstick organizer that only have 9 slots for 150Php, I thought about the relevant cost which was 30Php and the benefit I get on either item. I chose the 24 slot organizer to suffice my future addiction which is lipsticks! *wink!


For now, I have 5 lipsticks which is Ever Bilena, L'oreal, Revlon, Cover Girl and the other one I forgot the name, sorry about that :|
I am looking forward on purchasing Wet n Wild Matte Lipsticks since I've been reading and seeing good reviews on those products, so better watch out for that. *grin


I am looking forward on acquiring more organizers for my makeup collection to avoid further clutter and embarrassment. lol. 

So yeah, that's it!
Thank you so much for reading this review and please stay tune for my future blogs
God Bless! ;)














2 comments:

  1. High five sis! I also got my lipstick organizer from the same seller, and I just received it earlier. Nagtataka lang ako... lipstick organizer is a very basic item and yet it's nowhere to be found.. department stores man or divisoria. Landmark only has the one for 9 pcs and it's always out of stock. I'm glad I found it =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRUE sis! and it's cheaper pa compared to other stores, kasi some sells it for 200+. Glad you have your own organizer sissy. Mine is half occupied palang. hehe! :D

    ReplyDelete