Saturday, July 20, 2013

Today is "the" day!!

Welcome to MY BLOG PAGE!!!


     FINALLY! I made up my mind about creating a blog. I've been meaning to have one for weeks now. And now, here it is!

     I've been a makeup enthusiast for quite some time now. And because I am still a college student with a tight budget, I go for products with less cost but give good returns. Being a business student, I do believe that benefit must be over cost therefore I choose items that is not heavy on my wallet but still of good quality. C'mon! Everyone of us wants that, right?

     That's why I created this blog, to share my impressions and reviews on makeup products that's affordable that might be "meant" for you. Maybe in the future I may do some tutorials but I'm still uncertain with that though.

     I am NOT a professional makeup artist and an expert on makeup. so therefore, everything I post here is purely based on my HONEST opinion. This was to share what I think about products and help you decide what items you have to invest and what would not.


     WATCH OUT FOR MY FIRST BLOG COMING OUT THIS WEEK!

Thank You oooohhhhh so much!



No comments:

Post a Comment