Sunday, August 11, 2013

KOJIE●SAN Skin Lightening Soap Review



The Kojic Acid soap you've always trusted, the one prescribed by your dermatologist is now available in Kojie San Skin Lightening Soap. Kojie San has an all-natural kojic acid formula that helps lighten dark spots due to acne, age spots, freckles, sun-damaged skin, and other skin pigmentation.

INGREDIENTS:

Pure Kojic Acid, Sweet Orange, VCO,
Glycerine, Vegetable Extracts, Vitamin C


I've been through department stores before and I often see this product, but I never thought of buying it for any reason. Before, I have pimple problems especially before my period, so I tried using several product that would minimize my pimple problem. My sister-in-law recommended Koji San since she herself is suffering from acne. Luckily it worked for her so I have to give it a try!




PRICE. As you can see, this costs for 50Php only! This contains two (2) bar soaps already so it's like you're paying 25Php each! Plus it's also available at any department and grocery store, even pharmacies! :D

PACKAGING. It comes in a white box with simple details that is quite pleasant to see (at least for me). The soap is wrapped in a thin transparent wrapper with the printed name on it.




SCENT. It's actually hard to describe. It smells like papaya and orange (if that makes sense). The first time I used it, I thought it was overpowering but I think it just needs a lot of getting used to.



After using it for two (2) weeks, I'm glad to say that my pimple problem was answered! Kojie●San managed to lessen my pimples and my acne went bye bye. Although tiny pimples pop-up once in a while, it doesn't stay long with regular use of this product.


OVERALL. This product is great! It did help me my pimple problem and now I have smoother skin. For my 2-weeks use, I didn't really notice any whitening that happened on my face. Again, I'm not keeping my hopes up with any product that claims that it would whiten skin, so it's alright. The only thing I had with this soap is it melts easily, with that being said, it's bound to NOT last longer.


What I like about this product:
  • It's affordable! It costs 50Php for two (2) soap bars already!
  • Available at any department and grocery store, even pharmacies.
  • Smoothens my skin.
  • Dried my skin which is good for me considering that I have oily skin.
  • EFFECTIVE!!


What i don't like about the product:
  • It melts easily. It don't last long.
  • Strange smell.
  • Didn't whiten my skin.


I recommend this to anyone with a pimple, acne and blackheads problem.
This is such a great product so you better try it! *wink! ;)








No comments:

Post a Comment