Monday, August 26, 2013

Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick Review && Swatches


Rose extract and Almond Oil soften, smoothen
and hydrate lips.



If you read my blog, I posted a lipstick haul all from AVON which I posted weeks ago. I bought 9 lippies all-in-all plus one, and Avon Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick are one of them.

The Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick comes in 8 shades, I believe that they have 10 shades before but right now, according to August2013 brochure, they only have 8 shades namely:

Amour Rose
Apricot Nectar Rose
French Lace Rose
Blushing Bride Rose
Passionate Kiss Rose
Amelia Rose
Rosabella Rose
Carmen Rose

I love how each shade is tagged by "rose", it gives it a more special feel into it. I got three (3) shades in this collection and this is what I think about them:



L-R: French Lace Rose, Amelia Rose and Carmen Rose


PRICE. This lipsticks goes for 299Php. I bought them this month of August which was also their 35th Anniversary so they had a sale and sells this for 199Php each, and since I am a member of AVON I had 25% off each of this item so it now costs 149.25Php plus another 5% off for purchasing a minimum of 1,000 worth of items, the final cost was 139.30Php each! Not bad for an item costs 299Php, right? *wink! ;)


PACKAGING. This was sealed by a plastic wrapper that contained all the details about this product as well as the ingredients. I wasn't able to take a separate photo while it was sealed since I was so excited back then on opening them. I apologize for that though. :3

The lipstick comes in this black tube which is good for me :)



So they have this label thingee that is quite nice. Since I own three and they all look the same, I place them upside down on my organizer. I don't know if it's a bad thing but I find it easier for me to look for the shade that I want. I'm always careful not to drop these babies right here, they're already upside down, dropping them would be the last thing I want to do.



Now for the most fun and awaited part:

S W A T C H E S ! ! !



FRENCH LACE ROSE. Is a nude shade, a bit like peach with a little hint of pink. I use this almost everyday when I just want that fresh look while at school. So for everyone who also want that nude yet not dry look, try this one!

AMELIA ROSE. Is like a dark or rather warm pink tone with a plum undertone. I'm not really a fan of this shade since it looks more plum than warm pink to me, and I'm not comfortable with it. But it is still nice for laddies with fair skin as well as morenas.

CARMEN ROSE. The red lipstick! I'm still working on loving red lipsticks, but I do like them! Maybe this would change my mind about red lippies? We'll see :)




OVERALL. THIS IS GREAT! I got more than what I paid for. Although it didn't stayed long as I expected, but still, it is gorgeous to look at. I'm looking forward on purchasing more shades from this line! That's how I love this lippies!




What I like about this product:
  • Softten and moisturize the lips because of it's Rose and Almond Oil Extract.
  • It's creamy and glides well on my lips.
  • Super pigmented, especially on the darker shades.
  • Have this satin finish that looks good on the lips.

What I don't like about the product:
  • Didn't last long as what I expected.
  • Overpowering smell, it's pleasant but just too strong for me.



Grab these babies and show me how you #makeitbeautiful.
Visit you avon lady and order now!
Like them on facebook. click here














2 comments:

  1. Great bargain sis! I've tried the regular ultra moisture rich and the color rich varieties and they feel very luscious on the lips. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes they are sissy! definitely worth it! :)
    good thing it worked out well on you <3

    ReplyDelete