Friday, August 16, 2013

AUGUST LIPSTICK HAUL: Avon's 35th Anniversary Sale


Ever since I got fond of makeup, I've been meaning to join AVON and be an Avon Lady
and TODAY IS THE DAY!!! *happy face :)

So let me tell you how I became an Avon Lady. While I was walking around the mall, a lady came up to me and asked me if I would like to join Avon because they are recruiting that day, I thought to myself, "opportunity na 'to!" so I showed my interest on registering. Unfortunately, since it was unexpected, I didn't have the complete requirements with me to register on that day so I just told the lady that I'll go to their main branch to register.

Finally, this morning I got the chance to go to Avon and register! There I met Ate Nilda who was the lady who came up to me at the mall. She patiently orient me about how the Avon business works as well as her experiences and earnings. I actually had a great time with her. She was friendly, accommodating and smiling all the time! hehe! :3

Now for the fun part!
S H O P P I N G ! ! ! 


I bought 9 lipsticks all-in-all plus one free lipstick because I was able to purchase a minimum of 1,000Php worth of product. 

The haul that I will be doing is consist of:

2 - Ultra Color Lipstick
2 - Totally Kissable Lipstick
3 - Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick
2 - Colorbliss Lipstick
1 - Colorblast Lipstick


L E T ' S     B E G I N  ! ! !


1) The Ultra Color Lipstick with SPF 15 - 379Php

Left -  Hibiscus , Right - Red 2000

with flash

Vivid, luminous, stay-true color feels so luscious on lips,
you may never switch. Conditions and moisturizes for an exquisite
soft, supple feel.

This is what's new in Avon! :)


2) Totally Kissable Lipstick - 399Php

Pink Wink

with falsh

Super soft, very smooth
totally kissable lips!


3) Ultra Moisture Rich Rose Lipstick - 299Php

L-R: Amelia Rose, French Lace Rose, Carmen Rose

with flash

Rose extract and Almond Oil soften, smoothen
and hydrate lips.


4) COLORBLISS LIPSTICK - 135Php

Left: Fantasy Red - Right: Fresh Melon

with flash

A blissful kiss of color!

5) COLORLAST Lipsticks - 150Php

Celebrity Red

with flash

Vibrant colors that lasts hours!


All-in-all, the lippies that I got costs 1,800+Php but since I am already a member, I got 25% basic discount and another 5% for acquiring a minimum of 1,000Php worth of items giving me a total of 30% off! So it leaves me with only 1,200+Php! HOW AMAZING IS THAT?!

So I encourage every fililpina to join Avon and experience unlimited oppurtunities! :)

Stay tune for the review of these gorgeous lippies!

God Bless Pretty Ladies! <3











No comments:

Post a Comment