Monday, August 5, 2013

San San Waterproof Eyeliner Pen Review


San San WATERPROOF Eyeliner Pen
with Vitamins A, C & E

BLACK

INGREDIENTS:
Aqua, Styrene Acrylates Copolymer, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate,
Retinyl Palminate (Vitamin A), Ascorbyl Palminate (Vitamin C),
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Propyl Paraben, CI 77499




I heard a lot of great things and I was quite intrigued by the reviews of fellow bloggers and Youtube Gurus about this Eyeliner Pen, so I thought of giving it a try. 

PRICE. I got this liner for 85Php (if I'm not mistaken). This is available at
any HBC Branch nationwide.

This is MY FIRST Eyeliner Pen ever! 
I used liquid eyeliner before but since I'm still not an expert in applying them on my eyes, the products that I used tends to transfer and smudge. That's why I switch to eyeliner pen. Gosh it made my job alot easier! ---- and cheaper too! *grin!

PACKAGING. I like the packaging! It's so San San. lol. I got the shade black and it comes in a slim sky blue pen which resembles a typical colored pen and it is also travel-friendly. I bring this whenever I need to go somewhere far and can easily fit into anything! How awesome is that? 


SWATCH. As you can see, it is pigmented and I did not need to press to hard just to produce this pigmentation. It glides well in my skin. This product doesn't really give me a hard time whenever I apply it on my lids, and it does NOT transfer. It dries up quickly which is a good thing for me.

After letting it stay for 5 minutes, I tried rubbing it just to see it it would smudge considering that I was sweating that time which was (I think) a good thing because I tend to sweat on my eye area. This is the result:


Unfortunately, it smudged. I can even remove the entire product from my hand just by rubbing it and a little help from my sweat. So it didn't really came out good. *sad face :(

But then again, this is still a good product. It's really affordable and definitely worth the money you payed --- even more! 


What I like about the product:
  • Very affordable! It costs for like 85Php only!
  • Available nationwide at any HBC store.
  • Has Vitamin A, C & E which helps skin look and be healthy.
  • Travel-friendly.
  • It does not transfer.
What I did not like about the product:
  • It smudged
  • Can be removed by merely rubbing it.
  • It has Paraben.



I am looking forwards for my quest on searching for the perfect eyeliner pen and liquid eyeliner and gel for me.

How about you? What liner do you use?

Thank You for reading!
See you on my next blog! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment