Saturday, September 21, 2013

POND'S Perfect Care Lemon Cold Cream



Hey beautiful! How are you doing? I hope you are oh so having a terrific day right now =)
Today I will you about my favorite makeup remover to date.



P O N D ' S   P E R F E C T   C A R E
L E M O N   C O L D   C R E AM
D E E P   C L E A N S E R


Cleansing cream for nourished skin
Leaving skin clean, soft, nourished and moisturized.
Pond's Lemon Cold Cream, a smooth cream enriched with skin
moisturizers, helps remove makeup and dirt and leaves
moisturizers for clean, soft and smooth skin.


Being a makeup enthusiast, I wear makeup almost all the time, when going to school, to the mall, or simply outdoors. I wear makeup mainly because I want to feel presentable and pleasant to look at, I'm confident wearing makeup, period. lol.

So after a whole entire day wearing makeup, my face tends to gather dirt and oil from pollution and from the environment so I make it a point to cleanse as much as I can to remove all the dirt and minimize my impurities. That's where Pond's Perfect Care Lemon Cold Cream comes in action. I always wear liners and mascara, removing them by simply washing my face is not good enough because it leaves the skin on my eye area dark and the product I am using are usually water-proof. With the help of this product, removing makeup is just a breeze! No dark skin, no rubbing, no irritation. Just smooth, soft skin after application!


PRICE. This costs 130Php at the mall and contains 60ml. This is my second third jar
already. My last jar lasted for couple of months. Not bad.


CONSISTENCY. It is your typical cream, but it get oily upon application. Simply get a pea-size
and place it on the forehead, nose, chin and cheeks then simply massage through the face, then viola! =D


SCENT. It has this lemon scent that reminds me of a candy, I forgot the name. It may have a scent but it's not pungent at all, I even find it quite pleasant to smell. Like fresh and citrusy.





OVERALL. This is a good product. An awesome makeup remover for only 130Php that can last for months! It left my face soft, smooth and moisturized, just the skin that I always wanted. I won't stop using Pond's products because they always satisfy their consumers.



What I like about the product:
  • It only cost 130Php.
  • I like the scent.
  • Travel friendly, can be easily squeezed in bags.
  • Love the cute packaging.
  • Available on almost all department stores and drugstores.
  • Left my skin soft, smooth and moisturized!

What I don't like about the product:
  • Made my face a little bit oily.
  • Other than that --- NOTHING!


Before ending my review about this awesome product,
I would like to share some tips on how to use the Pond's Cold Cream
to achieve the maximum benefits from this product.


TIPS ON USING POND'S COLD CREAM:
  • If you don't like to feel too oily before washing your face, you can use facial wipes to remove the cream and wash your face after to remove the excess cream.
  • When removing water-proof liners and mascara, put a small amount of cream on the lids and gently massage throughout the eye area to remove the makeup. You don't need to rub it hard since continuous massaging removes the makeup already.
  • Continue to massage throughout the face even when your makeup is already removed so your face can absorb the cream.


There you have it ladies! I hope I made another useful post for all of you pretty ladies out there.
Do you use other makeup removers? Share it with me so I too can experience
the awesome power of your product =)


Stay pretty!







No comments:

Post a Comment