Monday, September 30, 2013

UNBOXING | September BDJ Box



Hey beautiful! How are you doing?
Today I'll share with you my unboxing moment with my September BDJ Box.


This is my very first BDJ Box EVER and I am super excited that it finally arrived!
Although it was a bit delay due to the courier but the wait was worth it. 




The theme for this month's box is LUMINISCENT BEAUTY.
They brought us beauty essentials that would make us glowing and radiant!
From hair treatments, skin treatment, advanced cleansing system and brightening product,
intimate apparel line and hand cream. Also a BB Cream and a lip gloss 
that will make you stand out in the crowd. All that are inside the box!


So let's see what's inside the box, shall we??




VIDAL SASSOON
HAIR TREATMENT MASK

Infused with the revolutionary Liquid Diamond Effect Formula, Cashmere Shine 
and Amino Supply, this treatment mask will surely give your hair the perfect dazzle
and shine. Best used 1-2 times a week for beautifully soft hair and healthy tips. 178ml - 349Php




VIDAL SASSOON
MAGIC STYLE ACTIVATOR

Instantly moisturize with this activator to make your hair more manageable and ready
for styling. Best used after hair treatments or before applying hair styling
products. 30ml - 349Php




CURE
NATURAL AQUA GEL

This #1 exfoliator from Japan is made from 90% water but safe and effectively removes
dead skin cells from skin's surface! Try this one month trial pack for a brighter and 
smoother skin without having to scrub hard! 250ml - 1500Php



OLAY WHITE RADIANCE
CELLUCENT WHITE CREAM MOISTURIZER

This non-greasy, gel like cream easily absorbs into skin that deeply hydrates and
makes you skin look smoother and brighter from your first use! It's celLucent fromula
visibly reduces dark spots and uneven skintone! 50ml - 1499Php



L'OCCITANE
HAND CREAM

This hand cream is enriched with 20% Shea Butter and other nourishing ingredients
that penetrate the skin to immediately protect, moisturize, soften and replenish
dry skin. 30ml - 300Php




COLOUR COLLECTION
BB Cream

This BB Cream has the whitening  powers of Glutathione and Arbutin that make your skin
radiantly fairer and smoother after use. Enjoy the 8 benefits your skin can achieve
while using this! 40ml - 499Php



TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL
EMMA MINI LIP GLOSS

Sweet little Emma, for the sweetest girl in town! Cutest lip gloss ever!
Travel with it now! Available in 2 glittering shades: pink and peach. 3g - 245Php





WACOAL VOUCHERS

Be body beautiful at any age with an intimate apparel that surely provides comfort, support
and fit that will make you fashionably feeling good from the inside! 795Php



CLARITY
INTENSE DIAMOND PEEL VOUCHER

Experience a quick skin revolutionary treatment that restores your skin's
original condition. Feel your skin become smooth, nourished and healthy with a clear,
glowing complexion! 1000Php




T  H  A  T  '  S     I  T  !  !  !

All the items inside the box cost  6,536Php and I payed a total of 580Php for this box,
isn't it amazing?! I got 6x the money I payed and was definitely worth it!

I am super happy with my box. Most of the items are full sized. The Olay was the best
for me since I am in dire need of a moisturizer right now, thank God! The lipgloss is hanging
on my phone as of now, plenty already complimented me about my cute lip gloss. Also,
the hair products went great! I've been using it for 5days already and my hair feels
oh so wonderful! I'll try to make separate reviews for this items. So stay tune for them!

Alright, that's the whole unboxing of my BDJ September Box!
I hope you had fun reading :)

If you want to subscribe and get your own BDJ Box,
go to www.bdjbox.com and register then subcribe.
Also like their page on Facebook:
www.facebook.com/bdjbox


Stay pretty ladies!





No comments:

Post a Comment