Saturday, August 17, 2013

TRESemmé Shampoo & Conditioner Review



TRESemmé
USED  BY  PROFESSIONALS

From it's origins in salons, TRESemmé is dedicated to creating salon quality,
stylist-tested, professional-grade wash, care and styling products to help you create
your own style at home. Experience salon beautiful hair every day, 
as if you've just stepped out of the salon.

TRESemmé - Professional, Everyday.
Now specially formulated for Filipina hair.


I saw this product while I was window-shopping at our local mall. Although I was not planning to buy anything, when I saw this trial pack, I told myself, I've got to give this a try! So I bought it, no questions asked.

I'm quite happy that they have this trial packs since the regular bottle is expensive (well, for me) that's why I was excited on using this on myself!




PRICE. I bought this for 89.75Php and I think it is available at supermarkets as well as department stores on malls nationwide.


PACKAGING. The box is quite small. It contains two (2) 90ml bottle, a shampoo (black bottle) and the other one is the conditioner (white bottle).



S H A M P O O

Calms frizz and tames flyaways to leave you hair silky, smooth & shiny. It's moisturizing formula infused with vitamin H and silk proteins quenches hair's thirst - the key for keeping hair frizz-free.


I didn't had the chance to try this alone without using the conditioner since my hair is rebunded, therefore I need to use conditioner to keep my hair manageable.


SCENT. I love the scent of this shampoo! It's like a floral smell and also have this sweet scent as well. The scent actually stayed on my hair the whole day! I can't resist smelling it once in a while. That's how I love this shampoo!



C O N D I T I O N E R

Infused with Vitamin H and silk proteins, this formula intensely moisturizes your hair to smooth flyaways. For hair that feels sotft, smooth and silky.


This I tried alone and I love this conditioner! It actually made my hair soft and silky with or without shampoo! AMAZING!


SCENT. This have a milder smell compared to the shampoo. It have a pleasant smell actually. I don't know what's with the smell but it actually made me feel relaxed. Weird, I know, but that's my honest opinion. lol.



Both bottle have this opening. What I hate about this is that it is not a soft squeezable bottle, it's kind of hard and what you do is you'll keep on pouring in on your palm. Imagine the same thing you're doing with crystal bottled ketchup, that's exactly what will happen upon using this product.



OVERALL. I love the shampoo especially the conditioner! Since it's only 90ml, the conditioner only lasted for less than two weeks (maaksaya talaga ako sa conditioner, paxenxa na). Nonetheless, it is EFFECTIVE! It did made my hair smooth and silky, as well as manageable and kind of shiny :)


What I like about the product:
  • It made my hair smooth and silky.
  • I love the scent of both shampoo and conditioner.
  • Just enough amount for a trial pack.

What I don't like about the product:
  • The bottle itself! I wish it was a squeezable bottle with a nozzle.
  • other than that, NOTHING! :)



I will definitely recommend this for all Filipina out there!
The formulation of this product is actually specialized for Filipina hair, so why not give it a try?

Share with me your experience and have a great hair day! <3











3 comments:

  1. I think you need to screw on a pump cap at the top, like this being a refill bottle?

    I'll think of getting this when my shampoo and conditioner runs out. I love that the scent stays all day. :)

    www.keepcalmandbeautify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is just a trial pack sissy. it only contains 90ml, but worth it! I already bought the big ones. hehe! super bango talaga and light sa buhok. Good thing you liked it also :)

      ..also saw your blog site and i'll follow you, follow me too :D

      Delete